Friday, January 7, 2011

RE: commercials. at its best.

Late late night/ early this morning I was checking out one of my fellow bloggers (Blurred Brilliance) recent postings focused on MJ and she put tons of his old commercials and videos from MJ back in the day.  So, this post is just what that one put on my mind (check it out!).

One thing about media today that bothers me is that they often to much want to replace someone or make comparisons.  With MJ being the greatest of course sports analyst are looking for "the next" (not gonna happen).  But often Lebron is one that sports outlets try to compare with MJ, and then of course they say by going to the Heat he could NEVER live up to MJ anymore (not that he could in the first place).  I'm not at all a Lebron hater I love his game and he is an incredible athlete.  I'm a media hater that it so critical and judgmental on the decisions that athletes make with their careers.  Anyways, just wanted to end it with a little commercial that the commercials in blog I gave the link to reminded me of that sparked this blog.  Its a spin-off of that Lebron commercial that was being played at the beginning of basketball season.. ENJOY!







What up doe,


No comments:

Post a Comment