Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Beautiful Day


As a sat her feeling obligated to blog since I haven't all week, I was coming up short on anything meaningful or of substance to post.  Just as I was going through random blogs looking for inspiration I got a text from a friend: "Just got home come chill by the pool and have some brews." WOW thats the inspiration I needed.

Its 82 degrees outside, absolutely beautiful and I'm sitting here on the internet... (this should go under the negatives list in my previous post).  Bottom line enjoy everyday you have beautiful and event he not so beautiful ones because the present is a gift.  Hope you have a a great day as I go chill by the pool with the fellas. DUECES!

2 comments:

  1. Really wish I read this earlier, cause I def spent all day in the house online. haha
    Oh, and I do believe you meant DOUCHE IT! No? ...oh aight, my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm real sorry to here that mista charlie... Just chalk it up as as lesson learned!

    ReplyDelete